0800 1615 6220800 1615 622
Euro Cash Register Ltd Registered Office: Unit 5, Bramley Business Park, Alstone Lane, Cheltenham,
|About Us The Cash register group are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us using the link on the store page.|
Our Contact details:
Euro Cash Register Ltd
Registered Office: Unit 5 Bramley Business Park Alstone Lane Cheltenham GL51 8HE United Kingdom
Phone: 0800 1615 622
Email: mark [at] cashregistergroup [dot] com
Vat number GB 830 2235 72
Company Reg no. 04408128
Terms & Conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all these terms and conditions. As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, please phone us on 0800 1615 622
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the goods by you (the Customer or you) and Euro Cash Register Ltd of Registered Office: Unit 5 Bramley Business Park Alstone Lane Cheltenham GL51 8HE United Kingdom with email address mark [at] cashregistergroup [dot] com; telephone number 0800 1615 622 ; (the Supplier or us or we).
2. These are the Terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. Consumer means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly outside his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Goods;
5. Delivery Location means the Supplier's premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the Order;
6. Goods means any goods that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order;
7. Order means the Customer's order for the Goods from the Supplier as set out in the Customer's order or in the Customer's written acceptance of the Supplier's quotation.
8. The description of the Goods is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in colour or size.
9. In the case of Goods made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
Basis of Sale
10. The description of the Goods in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods.
11. When an Order has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
12. A Contract will be formed for the Goods ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an email to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or if earlier, the Supplier's delivery of the Goods to the Customer.
13. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 1 day from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
14. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
15. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract at any of the Supplier's business premises, and where the Contract is not a contract (i) for which an offer was made by the Customer in the Supplier's and the Customer's simultaneous physical presence away from those premises, or (ii) made immediately after the Customer was personally and individually addressed in the Supplier's and the Customer's simultaneous physical presence away from those premises. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, eg by giving cancellation rights pursuant to consumer protection law. Business premises means immovable retail premises where we carry on business on a permanent basis or, in the case of movable retail premises, on a usual basis.
16. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges for the Goods, and the total price of them and the charges, is that set out in our price list current at the date we accepted the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
17. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
18. Payment for Goods must be made at least 1 day in advance of delivery. You may pay in cash, or by submitting your credit/debit card details with your order (we can take payment immediately) or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
19. We will deliver the Goods to the Delivery Location by the time or within the period agreed, or failing any agreement, without undue delay and, in any event, not more than 30 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
20. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if we do not deliver the Goods on time, you can (in addition to any other remedies) treat the Contract at an end if:
a. we have refused to deliver the Goods, or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made, or if you told us before the Contract was made that delivery on time was essential; or
b. after we have failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and we have not delivered within that period.
21. If you treat the Contract at an end, we will (in addition to other remedies) promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
22. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and, if you do this, we will (in addition to other remedies) without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
23. If any Goods form a commercial unit (a unit is a commercial unit if division of the unit would materially impair the value of the goods or the character of the unit) you cannot cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods without also cancelling or rejecting the Order for the rest of them.
24. We do not generally deliver to addresses outside England and Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man and Channels Islands. If, however, we accept an Order for delivery outside that area, you may need to pay import duties or other taxes, as we will not pay them.
25. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provisions and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
26. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable costs of storing and redelivering them.
27. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, if reasonably practicable, examine the Goods before accepting them.
Risk and Title
28. Risk of damage to, or loss of, the Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
29. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment in full. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must return them or allow us to collect them.
Withdrawal and Cancellation
30. You can withdraw the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
31. You can cancel the Contract except for any Goods which are made to your special requirements by telling us no later than 14 days after the Contract was made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without liability, except in that case, you must return to any of our business premises the Goods in undamaged condition at your expense. Then we will without delay refund to you the price for those Goods, but we can retain any separate delivery charge. This does not affect your rights when the reason for the cancellation is any defective Goods.
Conformity and Guarantee
32. We have a legal duty to supply the Goods in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
33. Upon delivery, the Goods will:
a. be of satisfactory quality
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the Goods which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgement) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract;
c. conform to their description.
34. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
35. We will immediately, or within a reasonable time, give you the benefit of the free guarantee given by the manufacturer of the Goods. Details of the guarantee, including the name and address of the manufacturer, the duration and territorial scope of the guarantee, are set out in the manufacturer's guarantee provided with the Goods. This guarantee will take effect at the time the Goods are delivered, and will not reduce your legal rights.
36. We will provide the following after-sales service: 12 months Parts & Labour warranty.
Circumstances beyond the control of either party
37. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control:
a. the party will advise the other party as soon as reasonably practicable; and
b. the party's obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer's above rights relating to delivery and the right to cancel below.
38. The Supplier does not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier's other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for(i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (eg loss of profit) to the Customer's business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Consumer because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business, trade, craft or profession).
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
39. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
40. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in
Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
41. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows:
Email: mark [at] cashregistergroup [dot] com
Write to: Euro Cash Register Ltd, Registered Office: Unit 5 Bramley Business Park Alstone Lane Cheltenham GL51 8HE United Kingdom
Phone: 0800 1615 622
|Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on 'Checkout' and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.|
We accept credit and debit card payment. We also accept Paypal.
We accept all major credit and debit cards. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
When a manufactured cash register model is discontinued but still offered on our website, we will give you the new model instead without notice, if in doubt do not open the box and please contact our staff for advice.
|Shipping And Handling Cash registers are shipped next working day when you order before 3pm. If you order Monday, it will be delivered Tuesday. All parts & small items are delivered usually within 1 week. We will check the cardholder details and may not deliver to your chosen address if the cardholder is not able to sign for the delivery.|
|Delivery Schedule We process your order right away when you pay before 3pm. You will normally receive your order in 1 business day.|
|Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.|
|Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20 % VAT is added. All other orders are VAT free.|
|Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption via our Payment Service Providor. They are not held in clear text on any web site or back office system.|
|Guarantee We guarantee your satisfaction. |
Telephone support is provided for 30 days, but we do ask that you watch our training videos online first. This service is not mandatory for us to give as part of your purchase.
As a fair use policy, telephone support is limited to two calls per day and a maximum of 15 minutes per call. It is up to you to make sure you are competant to be able to work on a cash register, as an extra service we do provide some help videos online to assist you on setting up and some basic tution on each model.
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 0800 1615 622 (International +44 0800 1615 622) or fax us on or write to us at Registered Office: Unit 5 Bramley Business Park Alstone Lane Cheltenham GL51 8HE United Kingdom|
a. Take and fulfill customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
|Returns Policy Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive.|
We will only accept returns under following conditions:
The box is upopened.
The machine has not been used.
All parts or items are still in the packaging.
Item that cannot be returned:
Wetcovers ( waterproof covers)
If items are returned with any parts missing we will refund less charges for the missing parts.