CAS ER Plus 15Kg + Vegetable Scoop Weighing Scale
The CAS ER Series Junior Weighing Scale is the ideal price computing scale for the sale of loose food products such as fruit and vegetables.
Tare weight may be entered using either the platter tare, keyboard tare or tare programmed with a PLU.
It can run on its rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours so is ideal for mobile businesses that don’t always have access to a mains power supply.
- LCD Display
- Max capacity 15Kg (0-6Kg in 2g increments then 6-15Kg in 5g increments)
- Stainless Steel Platter
- 5 Direct PLU’s with 200 indirect PLU's
- Display: dual LCD with either base mount or pole displays
- The automatic zero setting mechanism
- The initial zero setting mechanism
- Tare: platter, keyboard, programmed with PLU
- Semi-automatic (push button) zero
- Backlight and power saver options
- Multiplier keys for 1/4 and 1/2 pricing, where permitted
- AC power supply with internal re-charging
- DC battery with low battery indicator.
- 4 Direct Plus memory function
- Membrane keypad
- Daily total functions
- Calculation functions
- Platter size 290(W) x 209(D)
- Dimensions 304 (W) x 324(D) x 112(H)
- Product weight (kg) 4.7
CAS scales are UK Trade Approved, CLASS III scale as required by Trading Standards, with a green 'M' stamp. It can be used in fruit and veg shops, butchers, farm shops, fishmongers, delicatessen, convenience stores, minimarkets, and similar businesses.
Please note CAS scales are not waterproof and any water damage caused to the unit is not covered by the warranty - we, therefore, don't recommend these scales to be used in any wet environments