Casio SEG1 Black Cash Register Till
The Casio SE-G1 Cash Register is a basic compact cash register which is great when starting out on a low budget. You are able to have your shop name on the receipt but limited with some other functions.
Casio SEG1 is our smallest cash register – its compact and availability in various colours makes this extremely popular to many different customers and industries – including catering, shops, hair salons and barbers, traders – the list goes on and on.
Usually Bought Together
- Budget entry-level cash machine
- Available in various colours (black, white, blue, red and pink - price and availability may vary)
- Ability to print your business details on your receipts (5 lines)
- Please note you are unable to rename the departments or PLU
- Unable to turn off the printer, so paper must always be in the machine
- Small cash drawer - ideal for customers with restricted space - 326mm wide x 345mm deep
- Journal or receipt printing selection - Printer cannot be turned off
- Battery backup for memory protection
- 3 payment methods on the machine, cash, charge, check
- 8 departments, 24 w/ shift key - Text is fixed and cannot be changed
- 999 price lookups (PLU)
- 8 clerks
- Easy X and Z reporting
- Anti-bacterial keyboard
- Thermal receipt printer
- 3 notes and 5 coin cash register drawer
- Rear customer display (does not pop up nor rotate)
Easy-to-read large LCD display at the height of 25mm with 8 digits.
The large LCD offers excellent visibility for shop staff and customers to easily confirm sales transactions.
Quiet thermal printer
SE-G1 registers are the first in their class to be equipped with a thermal printer that offers quiet operation and attractive output. Drop-in paper loading is convenient and effortless.
The TAX PGM key makes it easy to set the tax rate and current date and time using an interactive menu. User-friendly design makes it possible to quickly prepare a register for use.
Customize receipts by adding messages, store names, and phone numbers.
For help and troubleshooting please see
For our guide to purchasing a new machine, please see