Functionally the machines provide a high speed single station thermal printer that can be setup as a journal, for your business records, or a receipt printer to issue customers a detail of their purchase. Customer receipts can be customized with personalized four line header message to identify your business. The two line alpha/numeric operator back-lit LCD display adds a measure confidence for the operator when entering sales. The built-in rear customer LCD display provides confirmation to the customer on items and pricing being entered.
Other functionality offered on the Se-S100 series machines is a SD Card slot to backup/re-load program data and sales backup. A paper savings mode that allow retailers to operate the without receipt printing and printing one only upon request from a customer. There are 12 department keys provided to track the various general category sales and/or up to 2,000 PLU’s to track individual item sales. Descriptors can be programmed to the departments and PLU’s so they are easily identified on receipts and reports.
- Compact design
- Full size cash drawer - 4 notes and 8 coins
- Easy to use keyboard packed with helpful function keys
- Two line alpha/numeric operator back lit LCD display
- Built-in customer LCD display
- Single station thermal printer
- SD Card slot (program backup/load & sales backup)
- Paper savings mode
- In built electronic journal
- Twelve department keys - ability to use shift to allow 24 departments
- 2,000 PLU’s