Casio SES400 Cash Register
The ever popular SE-S400 offers a raised keyboard with 25 department keys that can be preset priced or open to enter prices manually allowing retailers to categorize their entry inputs. A scanner can be connected to one of the two serial ports allowing up to 3,000 items to be scanned. The SE-C400 single station thermal printer can be used as either a customer receipt printer or as a journal printer.
The SES400 has been replaced by the SRS500 model in 2019 - this model is a new and improved version which offers all of the existing features, but with the added features of bluetooth programming (via a phone or tablet) and sales reporting, as well improve stock control and better management of barcoded products.
Usually Bought Together
- 10-line operator LCD display with easy viewing tilt (5 lines for PLU's on screen)
- operators call scroll up and down on active items to edit the sale if a error has been made
- 2 line customer display
- clerk interrupt available - however only if the machine is programmed by us as there are quite a few steps involved to activate this before you can use the function
- fanastic range of standard reports available - PLU, department, clerk and even hourly
- Thermal receipt printer w/ electronic journal
- Single station thermal printer allows for receipts to be printed in the day & Z1 report printed at close
- Receipt header fully customisable with your shop name
- 3000 PLU's - the SES3000 can hold more PLU's if your wishing to store a huge amount of products
- 25 Direct dept keys (max 50 w/ shift level)
- 50 Clerks (w/ secret code sign in)
- Full size cash drawer: 4 Notes/8 Coins with removable coin section
- SD card slot allowing for Data Backup/Restore & Exporting Sales to .csv Files
- popular model to fit a barcode scanner to for quick entry
- Dimensions: 400mm (w) x 450mm (d) x 220mm (h)
Do you need your cash register programmed?
In the accessories section on the right-hand side, you will see options for various programming services, either bronze or gold.
Machine setup including language, date and time and the receipt header programming
Everything in Bronze and then Departments, products and prices, tax rates, cashiers and various standard features depending on the exact machine
How does this process work?
When you place an order with programming, you will receive a WORD or Excel document via email which asks you for the required information for the specific machine you have ordered. Fill in the form and return via email and we take care of the rest
How Long does it take?
Once we have your programming back and it's been checked, generally, the lead time is 2 working days - so if you send us your details on Tuesday - expect to receive the item on Thursday