Casio SES100 Silver Cash Register Till
The Casio SES100 is a mid range casio register packed with features and functions at a fantastic price. Its a noticable upgrade to the Casio SES10 - which features additional department buttons and a SD slot to transfer sales data.
Now discontinued - please see sharp XEA207B for closest spec machine to this
- Compact design
- Full size cash drawer - 4 notes and 8 coins
- Easy to use keyboard packed with helpful function keys
- Two line alpha/numeric operator back lit LCD display
- Built-in customer LCD display
- Single station thermal printer
- SD Card slot (program backup/load & sales backup)
- Paper savings mode
- In built electronic journal
- Twelve department keys - ability to use shift to allow 24 departments
- 2,000 PLU’s
Do you need your cash register programmed?
In the accessories section on the right-hand side, you will see options for various programming services, either bronze or gold.
Machine setup including language, date and time and the receipt header programming
Everything in Bronze and then Departments, products and prices, tax rates, cashiers and various standard features depending on the exact machine
How does this process work?
When you place an order with programming, you will receive a WORD or Excel document via email which asks you for the required information for the specific machine you have ordered. Fill in the form and return via email and we take care of the rest
How Long does it take?
Once we have your programming back and it's been checked, generally, the lead time is 2 working days - so if you send us your details on Tuesday - expect to receive the item on Thursday