MyPOS Go - Standalone Portable Card Reader
The myPOS GO accepts all kinds of payments including contactless, chip and pin, Apple Pay, etc. A long-lasting battery and a rugged design make this one of the most popular card machines on the market.
Cash Register Group have secured a special discounted fee of 0.99% on these machines which means they cost far less to use than other similar brands (such as Zettle and Sumup).
✓ Instant Payout into your myPOS Bank Account
✓ Free Visa Business Card
✓ Free Multi-Currency Account
✓ Free unlimited data card - take payments anywhere
Portable and light-weighted, myPOS Go boasts a list of innovative functionalities, emblematic of all myPOS devices – from accepting cards and mobile wallets to sending payment requests and topping up prepaid phones and branded gift cards. Merchants will get the new payment device with a free myPOS account and business debit card with it for immediate use of the acquired funds, which are settled instantly after every received payment.
FAST AND SECURE
This is the Only Credit Card Payment Machine With Free Unlimited Data And Instant Settlement. Free PCI Security.
FREE UNLIMITED DATA SIM
Our card terminal takes contactless, chip and pin payments from all over Europe. Each account has a virtual terminal and free online payment buttons.
MONITOR MONEY EASILY
All of our POS devices come with a free business bank account with IBAN and a debit card and you can use multiple devices on one account.
The compact size and sleek design of this unique POS system allows you to carry it with you at all times. This is ideal for independent retailers, taxi drivers, and restaurants.
NO MONTHLY FEES OR SET-UP FEES
Set up is free with no hidden fees. Our rates are the lowest around at 0.99% per transaction.
- Instant settlement of transactions into your myPOS bank account
- No Monthly Fees
- No Set-up Fees
- Free Business Bank account and debit card and IBAN
- Free PCI
- Fees start at 0.99% per transaction
- Free unlimited 3g connectivity (no need to connect to wifi, Bluetooth or phones)
- Lightweight Mobile Device
- Powerful Lithium battery
What's in the Box?
- Wireless, small, and light credit card reader for use with contactless and chip & pin.
- A USB charger cable (dock sold separately)
- Free unlimited data sim to use the device anywhere in Europe
- Free Business Account Card
How Easy is it to Set up?
- Sign up for a free online myPOS bank account (5-10 minutes)
- Register your myPOS Device to your Free account (2 minutes)
- Free App for your smartphone where you can see all of your activity and reports.
- Start accepting payments and watch the money go directly into your account
- Please note due to new EU money laundering laws, an international valid passport is required to confirm identity to open a myPOS Account.
- You must be a business or self-employed
- Coffee Shops, Bars & Restaurants
- Taxi Drivers
- Hotels & Hospitality
- Pop-up Shops & Seasonal Stores
Why use myPOS?
- Pay as you go at just 0.99% per transaction
- No monthly fees, no fixed contract
- Accepts all major debit and credit cards
- ApplePay and AndroidPay.
- Accept Contactless (NFC), Chip & PIN and magnetic stripe payment
- Rechargeable: Battery good for +500 transactions, charges via USB
- Secure: Meets the highest security requirements
- (EMV & PCI certified).
- Text or Email Receipts to Customers
Q) Are there any other fees?
A) There are no monthly or hidden fees. The only additional fee is a £1.50 drawing fee which occurs when you transfer money from your myPOS account to your own business/personal account. This a fixed fee so doesn't matter if you transfer £100 or £10,000.
Q) Can I see sales data/reports?
A) Yes - via your myPOS account login (via smartphone or website) you can view sales and report information.
Q) Am I limited to just one myPOS device?
A) No, you can have as many devices connected to the single myPOS account as required.
Q) Can I take payments over the phone?
A) This requires a MOTO/Virtual terminal enabling on your account. This is subject to approval by myPOS. You can request this part of your sign-up. Please note additional fees are applicable for customers not present as there is a higher risk of fraud.