Sam4s Cash Register ER925
The ER-900 series of ECRs are designed with a bright Alphanumeric display along with a range of keyboard designs including Raised or Flat for all Hospitality and Retail situations.
Please allow 2-3 working days for delivery on this item
Usually Bought Together
Features and Functions
- Up to 10,000 PLUs that can be accessed directly through individual keyboard PLU keys or indirectly through the PLU Look-Up key.
- Up to 99 Group Totals.
- Up to 50 Clerks/Cashiers.
- Mix & Match (Promotions).
- Quick Help Function in ‘REG’ Mode.
- Graphic Bitmap Logo with 20 Pre-Loaded.
- Condensed Journal.
- Automatic Tax Computation for up to 4 Rates or Tables.
- 10 Media Keys: Cash, Check and up to 8 Charge Keys.
- Compulsory Cash Declaration.
- Add Check Function.
- Not Found PLU - with Easy Creation.
- 10 One-Touch Macro Keys.
- Training Mode.
- Cancel Sale Function.
- Keylock Controlled Transaction Void.
- Clerk Name Display.
- Price Inclusive Barcodes.
- Post Tendering.
- 4 Automatic Currency Conversion Keys
- Complete Financial Report.
- Individual Clerk/Cashier Report.
- Hourly Sales Analysis.
- Reporting for up to 50 Clerks/Cashiers.
- PLU By Price Level Reporting.
- Period-To-Date Financial, Hourly, Cashier, Group and PLU Reports.
- Sales by Day Report for 31 Days.
- Open Check Report.
The easy-to-read, blue backlight, two-line by 16-character LCD operator screen identifies each item as it is entered.
Secure SD Port
SD Card Utilities include program Save/Load, report capture, firmware updates and graphics uploading.
Table Management & Overlapping Cashiers
Allows simultaneous Table Management and Overlapping Cashiers, enabling cashiers to open tables and other cashiers to interrupt to enter another transaction.
Bar Code Scanning
Enjoy the advantages of scanning – price control, item movement reporting and labour savings.
Standard RS-232C Communication
Connect to a wide array of compatible off-the-shelf POS peripherals. Two RS-232C communication ports are standard and two additional ports are available for:
- Kitchen Printer.
- Pole Display.
Thermal Printer(s) & Keyboard Types
Choose a single printer or traditional receipt and journal model. Both provide fast, quiet thermal printing. Drop-in loading simplifies paper changing and virtually eliminates paper jamming.
Receipt & Journal Printer (Models; ER-940, ER-945) Use a two-printer model when a customer receipt and a traditional real-time printed journal is needed for sales archival.
Single Printer Models (Models; ER-920, ER-925) The Single printer models are best for receipt only or journal only applications. If you choose a single printer model for printing receipts, you can record your journal electronically in the register’s memory.
If a receipt and a sales journal is needed, the journal can be archived electronically for printing at end of day, can be collected on an SD card, or can be polled and collected by a PC.
A variety of electronic journal reports are available that allow you to quickly audit selected activities.
Keyboard (For Hospitality)
With 150 key locations, the flat keyboard can easily accommodate large menus with preset keys for each item. Where menus change daily with breakfast, lunch or dinner times the paper key-sheet under the overlay is easily exchanged.