Sam4s Cash Register ER940
The ER-900 series of ECRs are designed with a bright Alphanumeric display along with a range of keyboard designs including Raised or Flat for all Hospitality and Retail situations.
The ER-900 Series also has Single (Receipt - ER920) or Twin Station (Receipt and Journal - ER940) Thermal Printer(s) plus numerous features such as Scanning and Check Tracking to Overlapping Cashiers ensure the register is suitable for all environments.
Usually Bought Together
- Up to 10,000 PLUs that can be accessed directly through individual keyboard PLU keys or indirectly through the PLU Look-Up key.
- Up to 99 Group Totals.
- Up to 50 Clerks/Cashiers.
- Mix & Match (Promotions).
- Quick Help Function in ‘REG’ Mode.
- Graphic Bitmap Logo with 20 Pre-Loaded.
- Condensed Journal.
- Automatic Tax Computation for up to 4 Rates or Tables.
- 10 Media Keys: Cash, Check and up to 8 Charge Keys.
- Compulsory Cash Declaration.
- Add Check Function.
- Not Found PLU - with Easy Creation.
- 10 One-Touch Macro Keys.
- Training Mode.
- Cancel Sale Function.
- Keylock Controlled Transaction Void.
- Clerk Name Display.
- Price Inclusive Barcodes.
- Post Tendering.
- 4 Automatic Currency Conversion Keys
- Complete Financial Report.
- Individual Clerk/Cashier Report.
- Hourly Sales Analysis.
- Reporting for up to 50 Clerks/Cashiers.
- PLU By Price Level Reporting.
- Period-To-Date Financial, Hourly, Cashier, Group and PLU Reports.
- Sales by Day Report for 31 Days.
- Open Check Report.
- Kitchen Printer.
- Pole Display.