The quick and quiet thermal receipt comes with an auto-load feature to stop the frustrating and time consuming paper jams problems experienced with some cash registers. The SAM4S ER-260 also comes with a "Receipt on Demand" function that allows the operator to print receipt on request, this features saves paper and reduces receipt litter around checkout areas.
To further save paper the journal/audit roll is stored in electronic format internally in the machine and can be printed on request.
With 15 department keys and 1,000 PLU’s (Price Look Ups), two line operator display and standard cash drawer specification the ER-260BEJ is capable of meeting the requirements of any small to medium Retail or Catering Outlet.
A range of daily and periodic reports are available using the secure X or Z key modes.
- Easy set-up & operator friendly.
- Single station thermal printer.
- Graphic logo.
- Auto paper load Calculator mode.
- 15 Programmable departments.
- 1000 PLU's (Price look up's).
- Automatic VAT calculation.
- Large Cash Drawer 8 coin 4 notes.
- Rear display (non-pop up).
- 1 x Serial interface (For dealer utility).
- Daily and periodic X & Z reporting.