The NR-520R has twin station printers for receipt & journal printing. Providing a receipt with every transaction helps to ensure correct information is entered into the cash register & provides proof of purchase. This model has a retail style keyboard with 48 raised buttons, 36 of which are programmable to provide user friendly, efficient operation.
- Up to 6,000 PLUs.
- Up to 99 Group Totals.
- Up to 99 Clerks/Cashiers.
- Mix & Match (Buy 1 Get 1 Free).
- Quick Help Display Function in "REG" Mode.
- Graphic Bitmap Logo with 20 Pre-Loaded Images.
- Condensed Journal Print for Paper Saving.
- Automatic Tax Computation for up to 4 Rates or Tables.
- 10 Media Keys: Cash, Check & up to 8 Charge Keys.
- Compulsory Cash Declaration.
- Add Check Function.
- Not Found PLU - with PLU Creation in Reg Mode.
- Training Mode.
- Cancel Sale Function.
- Mode Lock Controlled Transaction Void.
- Clerk Name Display.
- Post Tendering.
- 4 Automatic Currency Conversion Keys.
The ER-500 series benefits from an 8 line blue backlit, graphic Liquid Crystal Display providing operator friendly transaction information. The display also provides menu driven programming information for product file maintenance.
Transaction information is shown on a customer facing 2 line x 16 character LCD. The display can rotate to face the customer at any angle.
Mix and Match
"Buy one get one free" / "3 for 2" offers can be easily setup with discounts to suit your business. Each item can be linked easily.
Secure SD Port
SD Card Utilities include program Save/Load, report capture, firmware updates & graphics uploading.
2 x Serial Ports & 1 x Type A & 1 x Type B USB Port provide connection to various devices including; Kitchen Printer, Bar Code Scanner, Computer, Scales & Remote Pole Display.