Sharp Cash Register XEA307W White - A Grade Return
It can display up to 20 alphanumeric characters. The operator display can be tilted anywhere from 25 to 70 degrees.
Parameters such as the store name and logo, department names, product names, sales tax rate, and others can all be configured on a computer and imported into the machine quickly and easily with an SD card.
The XE-A307 features an Electronic Journal that can store up to 9,000 lines of transaction data electronically, helping to conserve paper and reduce costs. For easy reference, the large multi-line operator display also allows for the Electronic Journal to be displayed on-screen.
- Large easy to view multi-line LCD operator display with tilt mechanism
- Built-in SD Card slot for easy transfer of sales data to a PC and program backup
- 10,000 PLUs (Price Look-Ups) come equipped as standard
- Electronic Journal can be displayed on-screen for convenience
- Fast and quiet 2-station drop-in thermal printer
- Quick and accurate sales registration with optional barcode reader
|No. of cashiers||25|
|Electronic journal||9000 lines|
|Logo text print||Text|
|SD card slot||Yes|
|Number of keys||59|
|Printing speed (lines per sec.)||12|
|Easy ‘drop-in’ loading||Yes|
|No. of printers||2|
|Receipt paper (width mm)||57|
|No. of characters||30|
|Operator display (no. of dots)||160 (w) x 64 (h)|
|Operator display type||LCD backlit Alpha-numeric|
|Operator lines||5 / 8|
|Customer Display||1 line, popup, swivel display|