Being an online business that supplies business products to our customers, we are still open as 'normal'. With a few amendments to our working arrangements. We are still accepting orders and meeting the same delivery timescales
Place an order before 3 pm - Receive the next working day* via DPD.
This, of course, might and will change over the coming days and weeks, however, we will continue to be at the end of the phone for all support and sales inquiries you might have.
We wish all our customers and families well in this very difficult time and please stay safe.
*Please note there are a very small amount of items on our website that take a few days longer as they come directly from the manufacturer - on the product page it will say 'Delivery Within x Working Days' directly below the price.
Updated 4/6/20 - no disruption to any deliveries, order taking or support calls - business as usual
Regarding the use of a medical bactericides (which is claimed to have little effect on resins and metals) for Cash Register products
Important information on how to clean the product
- There are various bactericides which are said to have little effect on resins and metals, but the condition of the product may change by wiping its surface.
- The durability of the new product is expected to be maintained to some extent, but the surface of the product may gradually change depending on the liquid concentration, the period of use, the used environment, and the number of wipes.
- Please do not use bactericides that contain strong acidic, alkaline, or high-concentration surfactants.
- We recommend that you use alcohol products with an alcohol (ethanol) concentration of 50% or less. Please do not use anhydrous ethanol or anhydrous IPA.
Dos & Don’ts
- Do spray the cleaner onto a cleaning cloth or gauze and then wipe the surface thoroughly.
- Do not spray cleaners directly onto the products.
- Do not use tissue paper.
- Do not rub strongly.
- Do not allow liquids to enter the seams or openings on the product surface.
- Make sure that no liquid remains on the borders of the screen.
- Wipe off with dry cloth so that no liquid remains on the contact terminals.
- Since the screen surface is delicate, we recommend to use screen protection sheet, and replace it when the visibility becomes poor.
Note: Problems that may occur by wiping with the above liquid
- Discoloration of surface painting.
- Surface painting comes off.
- The surface of the case resin will be discolored, becomes sticky, or harden.
- Transparent resin parts (screen, key surface, etc.) will whiten or small cracks.
- Corrosion of contact terminals (metal surface of electrical contact).
The above cleaning method does not guarantee the sterilization and removal of all viruses.