CAS ER JUNIOR 30Kg Flat Plate Weighing Scale
The CAS ER Series Junior Weighing Scale is the ideal price computing scale for the sale of foods and beverages in supermarkets, convenience, delicatessens and grocery stores.
Tare weight may be entered using either the platter tare, keyboard tare or tare programmed with a PLU.
The 30kg version is no longer available in the ER Junior - please see ER Junior+ for a 30kg option.
It can run on its rechargeable battery for up to 8 hours so is ideal for mobile businesses that don’t alway have access to a mains power supply.
- LCD Display
- Max capacity 15Kg (0-15Kg in 5g increments, 10g from 15-30kg)
- Stainless Steel Platter
- 3 Direct PLU’s
- Display: dual LCD with either base mount or pole displays
- Automatic zero setting mechanism
- Initial zero setting mechanism
- Tare: platter, key board, programmed with PLU
- Semi-automatic (push button) zero
- Back light and power saver options
- Multiplier keys for 1/4 and 1/2 pricing, where permitted
- AC power supply with internal re-charging
- DC battery with low battery indicator.
- 4 Direct Plus memory function
- Membrane keypad
- Daily total functions
- Calculation functions
- Platter size 290(W) x 209(D)
- Dimensions 304 (W) x 324(D) x 112(H)
- Product weight (kg) 3.5
The ER Retail Scale has a large clear operator display and a rear integrated customer display, each showing the weight, price per kg/100g and calculated price.
Simply type in the Price per Kg (or per 100g), place the item on the scale, and it will weigh and price the item. For your most popular weights, you can preset a price onto one of the 4 programmable memory keys, or maintain a list of PLU numbers with preset prices.
MAINS OR BATTERY OPERATION
The scale has both mains power and an internal battery. The inbuilt rechargeable battery typically lasts upto 120 hours on one charge (if backlight is not used).
Includes a 'Zero' button to reset the scale, and a 'Tare' function to exclude the weight of empty containers / packs / bags.
MULTIPLE CAPACITY / READABILITY OPTIONS
Choose either the 6kg model with dual range (1g accuracy upto 3kg, 2g over 3kg), the 15kg with dual range (2g upto 6kg, 5g between 6kg and 15kg) or the 30kg model (5g upto 15kg, 10g between 15kg upto 30kg). The 6kg model is better suited if you sell low weight items like spices and powders. The 15kg model is the most popular with fruit & veg stores.
FLAT PLATE OR SCOOP
The shop scale is supplied with stainless steel flatplate as standard. Please see other listings for scoop versions
|Scale Type||Flat Plate|