Casio SEC450 Black Cash Register Till
Ideal for any shop: stylish, modern design, whether in small boutiques or cafés, bars or snack bars: The SE-C450 offers innovative functions and blends perfectly into modern business settings in the retail and gastronomy sectors thanks to its stylish design.
The SEC450 has been replaced by the SCS550 model in 2019 - this model is a new and improved version which offers all of the existing features, but with the added features of bluetooth programming (via a phone or tablet) and sales reporting, as well improve stock control and better management of barcoded products.
10-line display for maximum efficiency and readability during the payment transaction and when programming. The display has a swivel mechanism for setting the viewing angle. Backlighting provides good contrast, even in dark environments. Ability to scroll up and down and make edits.
The cash register features up to 3000 products/PLUs and up to 2x72 hot keys, meaning it can be used in a number of establishments such as retail stores, cafés, restaurants and many more.
- Large cash drawer 8 coin 4 note tray
- Easy X & Z reports for financial, products and clerks
- Z1 and Z2 functionality enabling you to run a weekly report
- Scanning enabled 3,000 products
- Fast Receipt and Journal printing
- Clerk Interrupt or Table Tracking
- 72 PLU One-Touch flat keyboard
- Single station thermal printer
- Receipt header fully customisable
- receipt on / off
- Easy product text programming
- Pop Up rear customer display
- Multiple Clerks with Interrupt
- SD Card slot for data backup
- Ultra - Modern black design
- Add new products easily
- Drop In - Till roll loading
- Multiple Post receipts
- 99 Departments
Do you need your cash register programmed?
In the accessories section on the right-hand side, you will see options for various programming services, either bronze or gold.
Machine setup including language, date and time and the receipt header programming
Everything in Bronze and then Departments, products and prices, tax rates, cashiers and various standard features depending on the exact machine
How does this process work?
When you place an order with programming, you will receive a WORD or Excel document via email which asks you for the required information for the specific machine you have ordered. Fill in the form and return via email and we take care of the rest
How Long does it take?
Once we have your programming back and it's been checked, generally, the lead time is 2 working days - so if you send us your details on Tuesday - expect to receive the item on Thursday