Casio SRC550 Pc Link Software & SD Card
Casio SRC550 PC programming software allows you to quickly program departments, PLU's, Clerks, Tax rates and receipt headers quickly and effectively. You can then save the data on to a SD Card and load into the machine.
The SD card then can be used to store the programming back up and as well to automatically export sales data from the machine onto the SD Card to review on your PC
The new programming utility software specifically designed for Casio models SR Range makes programming a breeze. Install the software on a Windows based PC, and setup your program in a fraction of the time it would take via manual entry on the cash register. Instructions are included on how to load the program onto the cash register once it has been saved to the SD card. The programming utility software is very intuitive with simple icons and easy to follow screens.
Program the following features into your cash register...
- PLU's (price look up's, individual item descriptions)
- Receipt Message
- Graphic Logo
- Receipt/Journal (report options)
- X/Z Report (report options)
- General Features
- Tax Table
Please note the following if you are using your cash register to scan barcodes... This software does NOT have the capability to program, store or modify scanning PLU's or products. This SD card will save a backup of the scan file, but under a different file. Even if you continue to modify your program on the PC, and download updates, it will not override or modify any scan products stored in the cash register.
Simple Instructions of how the process works
1) format the SD card (this can be done by inserting into the cash register, then going to PGM mode > SD CARD > FORMAT SD)
2) then save the data from the cash register to SD card
3) take the SD card to your computer and open up the software
4) click OPEN and load the data from the SD card
5) amend the data in the software
6) when finished - SAVE the data back to the SD card
7) go back to the cash register and load the data
and your finished!