Olivetti ECR8220 Cash Register Hospitality Till
The Olivetti ECR 8220S is an advanced professional register with a flat keyboard with specialized functions for hotels and restaurants such as table management, price levels and also has a customizable keyboard to allow a maximum of direct access to 142 PLU's from the keyboard itself.
The ECR8220 is packed with hospitality functions with the possibility of monitoring 100 tables up to 50 items per table, the possibility of memorizing 3,000 items, basic stock control by PLU, SD memory for expansion of electronic journal and backup, connection to PC and barcode reader and robust and silent professional alphanumeric thermal printer.
Via the PC tool you can program and amend the keyboard to suit your own requirements, for example, you might not use tables and therefore you can replace these buttons with a function key you do use. But for example, we set up this default keyboard layout
- 5 direct entry clerk buttons
- 42 PLU buttons
- 5 PLU menu buttons - each containing up to 20 PLU's - therefore gives you direct entry to 142 PLU's - which is the highest of any cash register
- 2 Price lists
- Standard common function buttons
- Standard common hospitality buttons
- 8-line graphic display
- Ability to hold a single transaction - used for when multiple cashiers are using the machine at the same time
- Alphanumeric flat keyboard for direct selection of 142 items
- Up to 3,000 PLUs or sub-departments
- 99 programmable departments and 10 department groups
- 4 types of VAT + without taxes
- 15 employee/clerks
- Up to 9 different payment buttons
- High performance and speed alphanumeric thermal printer
- Possibility of programming up to five different courtesy messages
- SD Card for memory backup
- PC utility tool for programming and reports (see below)
- 410mm x 430mm x 297mm
- Metal drawer - 4 notes 8 coins
- Ability to remove the cash drawer from the register - or the drawer under the counter however please note the cable only gives you around 15cm flex so needs to be extremely close.
- Electronic journal of 12000 lines
- Training Mode
- Settings to enforce periodic report printing - ie it can force you to do a daily, weekly, and monthly Z report
- Olivetti ECR8220 Cash Register
- SD card
- Comms cable to allow PC tool & programming
- On the SD card you also receive the PC tool, editable keyboard template
- CRG Simple helpsheet
Connecting the register via a USB cable (included) to a PC/Laptop you can use the extremely powerful PC utility tool - not only for programming but also for report viewing. The tool also includes an in-program help tool and the manual can be found in the downloads section. The tool allows access to all settings of the register and you can quickly and easily add or amend products and send the data back to the register within seconds - so it's even possible to update many products when you are open and using the register.
Within the tool keyboard amendments can be made if required (ie changing buttons), loading a logo for the receipts, and many more settings. Lastly, you are also able to pull the reports from the register to your computer and view real-time sales, stock or periodic data.