POS Bundle – Terminal, Printer, Cash Drawer, Free Software - No Ongoing Charges
Add table service devices ✓
Works offline or online ✓
Fantastic Value for money ✓
Loyverse POS is a simple yet powerful piece of EPOS software providing a tailored offering to thousands of customers in the UK - and what's best, the software has no on-going monthly or annual charges - so the price of the bundle includes everything you need to get up and running. The system works best if connected to the internet, but if that's not possible then the software can run completely off-line and will record and store the sales data on the terminal until an internet connection is restored. As standard, this bundle includes the terminal, 80mm printer, cash drawer, and pre-installed software on the terminal. You can add on from the accessories a customer display screen, kitchen screen, wifi connectors.
About the software
- printer on/off - and ability to email receipts.
- discounts, refunds & taxes
- products, categories, images, preset prices, or manual
- products based on weight (ie you can set up a product based on a price per kilo then when you sell it - you enter the weight sold
- product modifiers ie options - could be options or add-ons
- customize the sale screens, group products into categories, or add a scanner for even quicker processing
- add as many devices as required - whether you have 1 terminal and then 8 handheld devices or 6 terminals. obviously when you have multiple devices its essential to have internet connections on all devices so they can share and sync data
- see historic transactions on the devices - ability to see which device it was sold on, ability to email receipt to customer or do a direct refund
- shift management - opening float, paid in and paid out, and then close shift
- you can also create new products on the terminal if required (however using the portal allows extra options and best for multiple product creation)
- Assign items to a tab or create a customer and add items to a specific person.
- simple settings and configurations
- To give you full visibility of your business the back office software provides a suite of standard reports, with the ability to drill down into sales by-products, sales by date, etc.
- see individual transactions
- set up pre-defined tables/tabs and customers.
- create different services - ie takeaway, dining in - then able to run a report on these
- the product set up and programming - create new or amend, add barcodes, cost price, stock levels and low stock alerts, images
- built-in help as well as an active and interactive customer community
- 10.1 Sharp Touchscreen Terminal (ethernet internet connection or add a wifi bridge to allow wifi)
- 80mm wide thermal printer
- Lockable cash drawer - (410mm x 420mm)
- Loyverse FREE point of Sale Epos software - no subscription service required - runs offline if required
- Easy Setup and programming
- Free back office reporting suite and programming tool
- Ability to subscribe to employee timekeeping module as well as advanced inventory (both of these are monthly subscriptions which you can upgrade/downgrade at any time via your portal)
- Ability to combine multiple devices - either more terminals or use smartphones / Tablets for table service
- Ability to add customer displays, kitchen display
All of the above is included as standard from the free version of the software - however, there are some additional premium services available if required - these are
advanced inventory (create PO's, inventory reports including valuations, and extended reports.
employee management - create multiple staff profiles, track sales by staff as well as time and attendance
third party integrations - various accounting integrations available such as Xero, Quickbooks and Sage as well e-commerce platforms including WooCommerce
All of these additional subscriptions have managed on your portal and if any are enabled you also receive free live support from the premium service provider.