SumUp 3G+ WiFi Card Reader
Cash Register Group believes taking card payments should be as easy as it can be. That’s why we’ve partnered with SumUp, who believe in supporting businesses of all shapes and sizes. From paperless onboarding to taking the first payment, SumUp makes it easy. SumUp comes with no monthly subscription, no contractual agreement, no support fees, secure payments, and no hidden fees – just a one-off cost for the reader coupled with a simple fee-per-transaction pricing model.
Via our partnership with Sumup, we are pleased to offer a quick and simple process of being able to accept card payments for any size business. What's better is that it is paperless onboarding, no monthly subscription, no contract, no support fees, secure payments and you just pay per transaction.
Handle all transactions easily with one device that connects automatically to the 3G network via the built-in SIM card. No data costs. No WiFi nor smartphone is needed.
- Quick sign up - get started in minutes
- 100% online with no paperwork
- Get paid in your shop, permanent location, or on the go with the SumUp Card Reader
- Flexible - accept all kinds of modern payment methods: contactless, Chip&PIN, Google Pay, and Apple Pay
- Secure - compliant with the highest security standards (EMV and PCI certified)
- Direct payouts - get your money directly into your bank account in just 2-3 working days
- Up to 50 transactions from a single charge
- No fixed costs or contractual obligations - just a 1.69% transaction fee
Makes payments easy by offering merchants a card reader that requires no smartphone. With unlimited data plus the convenience of WiFi connection, the 3G+ is ideal to accept payments in-store, outside, or wherever business takes you.
Can I take a payment over the phone?
You cannot process a card not a transaction via the device however you can open a virtual terminal within your sum up account. You pay a flat fee of 2.95% + £0.25 per transaction. There are no other costs for using this service. To protect you and your customers, there are some requirements for you to fulfil before you can use the virtual terminal. Further details can be found HERE