Mobile POS Bundle - Terminal, Printer & Software - No Ongoing Charges
Works offline* or online ✓
Fantastic Value for money ✓
Simple self-set up ✓
Suitable for Retail or Hospitality ✓
Free back office portal for reporting and programming or just use the terminal ✓
Loyverse POS is a simple yet powerful piece of EPOS software providing a tailored offering to thousands of customers in the UK - and what's best, the software has no ongoing monthly or annual charges - so the price of the bundle includes everything you need to get up and running. The system works best if connected to the internet, but if that's not possible then the software can run completely off-line and will record and store the sales data on the terminal until an internet connection is restored. As standard, this bundle includes the handheld terminal, 58mm wide integrated printer, and pre-installed software on the terminal. You can add on from the accessories various extras.
About the software
- Printer on/off - and ability to email receipts.
- Discounts, refunds & taxes
- Products, categories, images, preset prices, or manual
- Products based on weight (ie you can set up a product based on a price per kilo then when you sell it - you enter the weight sold
- Product modifiers ie options - could be options or add-ons
- Customize the sale screens, group products into categories, or add a scanner for even quicker processing
- Add as many devices as required - whether you have 1 terminal and then 8 handheld devices or 6 terminals. obviously when you have multiple devices its essential to have internet connections on all devices so they can share and sync data
- See historic transactions on the devices - ability to see which device it was sold on, ability to email receipt to customer or do a direct refund
- Shift management - opening float, paid in and paid out, and then close shift
- You can also create new products on the terminal if required (however using the portal allows extra options and is best for multiple product creations)
- Assign items to a tab or create a customer and add items to a specific person.
- Simple settings and configurations
- The software can integrate a Sumup payment device
- To give you full visibility of your business the back office software provides a suite of standard reports, with the ability to drill down into sales by-products, sales by date, etc.
- See individual transactions
- Set up pre-defined tables/tabs and customers.
- Create different services - ie takeaway, dining in - then able to run a report on these
- The product set up and programming - create new or amend, add barcodes, cost price, stock levels and low stock alerts, images
- Built-in help as well as an active and interactive customer community
Sunmi V2 T5930 Handheld terminal
inbuilt 57mm wide thermal printer (can accommodate a 5750 roll but feels a bit top-heavy so we recommend 5740 rolls
Box contains charging cable, plug, and starter roll
Wifi, Bluetooth, GPS
Camera - Can be used to scan barcoded items
Sim Card slot to allow better internet connection in remote areas or where the Wifi is poor.
- Sunmi V2 (T5930) Handheld Device
- Box of 20 till rolls
- Loyverse FREE point of Sale Epos software - no subscription service required - runs offline (see below for information on running offline) if required
- Easy Setup and programming
- Free back office reporting suite and programming tool
- Ability to subscribe to employee timekeeping module as well as advanced inventory (both of these are monthly subscriptions which you can upgrade/downgrade at any time via your portal)
- Ability to combine multiple devices - either more terminals or use smartphones / Tablets for table service
- Ability to add customer displays, kitchen display (Internet connection required)
Can the system run offline, or does it need an internet connection?
The terminal and software can run smoothly offline if required, however, please note if you have any additional devices such as the customer display, kitchen display, or tablets then you must connect them all to the internet. However, to run a single terminal it can run completely fine offline, you will notice a few features are not available offline though such as refunds, new customer registration, programming changes. You will notice the terminal stores the receipts locally in the receipt list and they will be marked as ‘unsynced’. You can then take the terminal to an internet connection to transfer sales data to the back-end portal and to download any programming changes.
Making programming changes – how does it work?
To make any amendments to the programming data you must have an internet connection (either via the terminal or the back office portal). Whenever you make a change the changes or stored on the portal, so if your terminal is offline, the next time it picks up an internet connection it will download any changes
All of the above is included as standard from the free version of the software - however, there are some additional premium services available if required - these are
advanced inventory (create PO's, inventory reports including valuations, and extended reports.
employee management - create multiple staff profiles, track sales by staff as well as time and attendance
third-party integrations - various accounting integrations available such as Xero, Quickbooks as well e-commerce platforms including WooCommerce
All of these additional subscriptions are managed on your portal and if any are enabled you also receive free live support from the premium service provider.