X-Showroom Casio Vr200 All In One Epos System
The VR200 is the successor to the VR100 - with a huge improvement on the EPOS software packed with extensive new features.
Price includes full setup and programming of your machine and free support. This covers receipt header, cashier and management profile setups, products and inventory, and menu layouts. No more ongoing charges or renewal fees.
The V-R200 easy-to-use interface means your staff will be able to quickly be able to search for items and have minimal training required.
- Initial setting for either RETAIL or HOSPITALITY
- Full integration with Payment Sense is available
- Android-based POS tablet
- 10.4" adjustable colour touch screen
- Attached high-speed thermal printer
- USB, Ethernet, and serial ports
- Built-in swivel 2X20 customer display.
- 80mm Thermal receipt printer
- High-quality all-metal cash drawer
- Excellent reliability (no hard drive, no cooling fan, and runs on flash ROM technology)
- Flexibility (embedded and open platform software applications)
- Security (Android provides a secure software platform)
- Customer loyalty database file, a reservation application
- Ability to e-mail reports (to mobile devices)
- Table service and quick service software - the ability to spilt bills
- Ability to work alongside mobile android devices for table service (additional license fee) see below
Versatile and powerful android based software The Casio EPOS software delivers one of the most feature-rich and versatile packages on the market. Whether it is the basics of registering sales, intelligent application of special offers, advanced graphical table management, or sophisticated reporting, the Casio EPOS software will be more than equal to the task. Need more than one terminal - no problem at all - you can have multiple devices working along aside each other!
Customizable and easy to use interface The 10.4-inch touch screen LCD display is incredibly simple to use, tough, and durable enabling staff to work quickly and effectively. This ensures staff training is kept to a minimum. Every business is different which is why it is so important for EPOS to be able to grow and adapt. The V-R200 is completely customizable to meet specific customer requirements.
Low power consumption The V-R200 consumes much less power than conventional PC-based systems. This translates into significant savings in running costs over time as well as boosting eco-credentials. This offers complete peace of mind that you’re not racking up those electricity bills when using the tills 7 days a week. An added advantage of its fanless operation is that the V-R200 is virtually silent.
small footprint and low cost The V-R200 is equipped with an integrated printer and pop-up display comprised of advanced capabilities such as table management and reporting - all in a compact solution at a very attractive price point, that will take up minimal space on your countertop.
Casio Mobile Ordering - just pay a one-off fee If you want to give your restaurant the edge when it comes to table service, try the Casio Mobile Ordering solution. Spend more time with your customers and have the opportunity to upsell by taking their orders directly at their table. This Android tablet software has the same look and feels as that used on the V-R series tills, resulting in minimal staff training and complete ease of use. A desirable solution for modern restaurants - fast, simple, and highly functional.
casio Cloud Suite - not essential. monthly fee applicable In today’s competitive business environment, managing your data and spotting trends are two of the major keys to success. To complement our range of tills, and the EPOS application that drives them, we have developed a sophisticated and comprehensive Cloud-based back-office system. The Casio Cloud Suite will help you not only to keep your tills up-to-date with the latest prices, promotions, and staff information but also capture and analyze the data that flows into your EPOS system.