Casio SE-G1 Cash Register A Grade - Colour Options
please note these are grade A customer returns - they might have been opened and unpacked but they are in working order! The boxes might be a bit battered but the contents are new.
You can print your shop name and contact details on the receipt header which is great for promoting your business and giving you more control over returns - receipts will be unique to your shop.
Casio SE-G1 has a small cash drawer and the receipt printer cannot be switched off.
- Budget entry-level cash machine
- Available in various colours (black, white, blue, red and pink - price and availability may vary)
- Ability to print your business details on your receipts (5 lines)
- Please note you are unable to rename the departments or PLU
- Unable to turn off the printer, so the paper must always be in the machine
- Small cash drawer - ideal for customers with restricted space - 326mm wide x 345mm deep
- Journal or receipt printing selection - Printer cannot be turned off
- Battery backup for memory protection
- 3 payment methods on the machine, cash, charge, check
- 8 departments, 24 w/ shift key - Text is fixed and cannot be changed
- 999 price lookups (PLU)
- 8 clerks
- Easy X and Z reporting
- Anti-bacterial keyboard
- Thermal receipt printer
- 3 notes and 5 coin cash register drawer
- Rear customer display (does not pop up nor rotate)
Easy-to-read large LCD display at the height of 25mm with 8 digits.
The large LCD offers excellent visibility for shop staff and customers to easily confirm sales transactions.
Quiet thermal printer
SE-G1 registers are the first in their class to be equipped with a thermal printer that offers quiet operation and attractive output. Drop-in paper loading is convenient and effortless.
The TAX PGM key makes it easy to set the tax rate and current date and time using an interactive menu. User-friendly design makes it possible to quickly prepare a register for use.
Customize receipts by adding messages, store names, and phone numbers.
For help and troubleshooting, click here
For our guide to purchasing a new machine, please click here